- FC-6494 - Fixed ODI agent set up when OHS is in front of the domain to load balance
- FC-6485 - [#386120] - Fixed Generate New API Key error which sent users back to the login page
- FC-6488 - [#386122] - Fixed deployment action results in error 'data integrity violation' after deployment completes
- FC-6490 - Fixed ODI deployments when using cipher parameter
- FC-6493 - Fixed ODL OHS logging when configuring two or more nodes
- FC-6486 - Added support for some actions to run in an active/passive topology where passive means offline (eg. host was shutdown with no SSH connectivity). Enabled by `validation.ssh=false`.
More information here: https://help.mystsoftware.com/platform-configuration/limiting-ssh-validation-for-standby-nodes
- FC-6478 - [#386110] - Added support for JDBC `Connection Reserve Timeout`, `Maximum Waiting for Connection`, and `Statement Timeout`
See the majority of improvements which were in the previous release of 6.6.0-rc13.
We are looking to resolve these issues in a future hotfix.
Platform Model Unexpected Automatic Update
Platform Models are automatically and unexpectedly updated by Myst under the following conditions.
- Release Pipeline stream's behaviour is set to Update a blueprint
- Release Pipeline stage's deploy scheme is set to Automatic deployments
- (Trigger) A new revision is created in the platform model (i.e. A user saves and commits a platform model change).