Improvements for ODI 12.1.3
- FC-6379 - ODI 12.1.3 provisioning is supported
- FC-6409 - ODI 12.1.3 deployment is supported. See supported artifacts for artifact details.
- FC-6412 - SOA/OSB/*ESS 12.1.3 provisioning (RCU) is supported on Amazon RDS databases.
If using WLSDStore then an change to the Oracle Repository Creation Utility is required in Myst.
*ESS 12.1.3 on Amazon RDS
ESS is also supported however, requires a sql (ESS schema drop) script to be executed by Myst. If you're one of the lucky users under this scenario then add a system artifact to your Platform Blueprint.
A System Artifact needs to be added to run the drop-ess script.
A Global Variable needs to be added for the location of sqlplus.
We are looking to resolve these issues in a future release candidate.
Platform Model Unexpected Automatic Update
Platform Models are automatically and unexpectedly updated by Myst under the following conditions.
- Release Pipeline stream's behaviour is set to Update a blueprint
- Release Pipeline stage's deploy scheme is set to Automatic deployments
- (Trigger) A new revision is created in the platform model (ie. A user saves and commits a platform model change).
Unable to Access Terminated Platform Models
Platform Models that are in a TERMINATED state will not open and return an error. This issue was identified with a particular customer. We are yet to see this occur on other datasets. A fix will be released in a future release candidate.