- FC-6491 - [#1569] - Fixed a longstanding bug when 10+ compute nodes were in lexical order resulting in managed servers and machines being mixed incorrectly
- FC-6498 - The Maven settings.xml from the Continuous Delivery Profile is always stored in the `$MYST_WORKSPACE/resources/maven/settings.xml`. System Artifacts can deploy successfully as the host no longer requires direct internet access.
See the majority of improvements which were in the previous release of 6.6.0-rc13.
We are looking to resolve these issues in a future hotfix.
Platform Model Unexpected Automatic Update
Platform Models are automatically and unexpectedly updated by Myst under the following conditions.
- Release Pipeline stream's behaviour is set to Update a blueprint
- Release Pipeline stage's deploy scheme is set to Automatic deployments
- (Trigger) A new revision is created in the platform model (i.e. A user saves and commits a platform model change).