- FC-5294 - [#1025] - More quality of life logging improvements
- FC-6231 - Release Pipeline polling interval is now configurable via `fc-configuration.properties`. This example runs the polling every hour: `fc.pipeline.polling.schedule=0 0 */1 ? * *`
- FC-6475 - Added support for automatic removal of the demo truststore from setDomainEnv.sh if WebLogic SSL is enabled. A separate action can be run too `patch-setDomainEnv-ssl`.
- FC-6741 - [#1273] - Execution Status is now displayed in the Release Pipeline view.
- FC-5275 - [#1125] - After the 'update' action Myst sets the state to 'Restart Required' if WebLogic detects non-dynamic changes (ie. a WebLogic restart is needed for changes to apply)
- FC-6783 - View preferences for card or list in Application Blueprints are now saved per user profile
- FC-6776 - Added more versions to the Continuous Delivery Profile
- FC-6627 - [#400128] - Added login and logout to audit screen
- FC-6786 - Myst reloads the WL classpath after Oracle patches (opatch) are applied to prevent classpath loading issues
- FC-5751 - [#1437] - Additional logging particularly when an action fails