- FC-6337 - [#386015] - Support for Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
- FC-6417 - Simplified vanilla Weblogic in the platform blueprint wizard for 12.1.3, 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.0 and 188.8.131.52.0
- FC-6410 - Added support for Myst Studio to run on Amazon Aurora database. Add environment variables to override the default Myst database: `MYST_DB_USERNAME`, `MYST_DB_PASSWORD`, `MYST_DB_HOST`
- FC-6419 - Added support for UMS Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP) as `configure-ums-sms` action
- FC-6237 - [#385935] - Added preventative code in an attempt to avoid the Duplicate key in DataBagEntryEntity error
- FC-5994 - [#18992] - Myst now correctly deploys a stage's stream model based on the selected revision (in the drop down). Previously Myst deployed the latest revision in the pipeline regardless of the selected revision (in the drop down).
- FC-6420 - Fixed a regression (caused by 6.6.0-rc10 FC-6412) where non-rds databases required a myst property to be set.
- FC-6418 - Fixed a regression (caused by 6.6.0-rc10 FC-6409) where 'patch' phase would always fail. Changed ODI 12.1.3 dynamic.classpath property for 'deploy' phase only.
FC-6419 UMS Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP)
The configure-ums-sms action requires the following global variables.
We are looking to resolve these issues in a future release candidate.
Platform Model Unexpected Automatic Update
Platform Models are automatically and unexpectedly updated by Myst under the following conditions.
- Release Pipeline stream's behaviour is set to Update a blueprint
- Release Pipeline stage's deploy scheme is set to Automatic deployments
- (Trigger) A new revision is created in the platform model (i.e. A user saves and commits a platform model change).