- FC-5243 - Artifact Retirement Support
- Artifacts can now be retired from the Application Blueprint editor.
- Retired Artifacts are undeployed when the Application Blueprint is promoted through stages of a Release Pipeline
- FC-5153 - Oracle Communications Order and Service Management (OSM) 7.3.5 can now be provisioned with MyST
- FC-5054 - Usability improvements to the Platform Instance Report
- Topology View has been introduced
- MyST Properties (aka name/value pairs) are now shown
- Addressed an issue where some tables were rendering off the page in a case of long strings (FC-5345)
- MyST Web is no longer required by customers
- FC-5326 - Usability improvements to the Artifact Property Registry
- Significant improvements to performance through pagination
- The lesser used description has been moved from the default columns to free up space for the property name
- FC-5336 - MyST now redirects to the originally queried URL after login in a case where the session has timed out.
- FC-5278 - MyST now provides a REST API for querying artifact build metadata such as Git SHA.
- FC-5319 - MyST now allows the deletion of blueprint versions as long as they are not associated with an existing Platform Model version.
- FC-5340 - Addressed an issue where a new version of the Platform Blueprint could not be saved following a commit
- FC-5389 - Fixed an issue where sub deployment could not be selected from the dropdown until saving after a JMS module is selected for a given topic/queue.
- FC-5342 - Fixed an issue where the ‘run as user’ option could not be unset for a given infrastructure provider host.
- FC-5383 - Addressed an issue where a WebCenter driver was not being set correctly.
- FC-5265 - Fixed a regression where the value for oracle base was being incorrectly altered in the case of ExaLogic enablement.
- FC-4488 - Addressed the issue with passphrases shown in MyST web properties. The solution is to use the new Platform Instance Report for MyST properties, instead of MyST web.
- FC-5346 - Fixed an issue where long property values were causing the table to render outside of the box for the schedule, approve and deploy screens.
- FC-5349 - Fixed an issue where Startup and Shutdown classes were not rendering correctly in the Platform Instance Report.